1. Missing my mother.
2. Management suddenly acting like they give a damn aka fake cheer.
3. Christmas shopping. One thing that continues to baffle me is when I hear people complain about having no money, the as soon as December 1st arrives they suddenly have endless funds to buy, food, drink and decorations and new furniture.
4. My endless bitterness.
5. Sleepless nights.
6. The Caribbean version of cold weather. Anything below 28C is unbearable for me and my eczema. If ever it snows here I would be so screwed.
7. Finding gifts for my nephew’s and godsons. I am convinced boys are just harder to shop for, and yes I know I also love this part.
8. Having to spend time with my family. I love them but it is not easy pretending to be happy when all I want to do is curl up in a ball and cry.
9. Not being able to get pissing drunk. My shrink, bestie and sister refuse to let me spend Christmas Day and Boxing Day in a drunken stupor. I know they mean well, but the pain hurts so much.
10. Finally realising it is time to let go and having to work towards it.
Until next post, Happy Blogmas!