I got ths idea from Storme Reads post about Blogmas Ideas https://wordpress.com/read/blogs/151835871/posts/698
I have decided to list my Top 10 Reads of 2019, so here goes:
- Beast by Pepper Pace
- What Crazy Looks Like on an Ordinary Day by Pearl Cleage
- We’re Going to Need More Wine by Gabrielle Union
- It’s Not What It Looks Like by Molly Burke
- Heidi’s Guide to Four Letter Words by Tara Sivec and Andi Arndt
- Self Inflicted Wounds: Heartwarming Tales of Epic Humiliation by Aisha Tyler
- Sins by Judith Gould
- If Tomorrow Comes by Sidney Sheldon
- Proof of Love by Chisa Hutchinson
- Mated to the Beast by Grace Goodwin
Books 1, 2, 7, 8 and 10 are books that I have read at least twice this year. And a few I have read countless times over the years. Both Sins and If Tomorrow Comes I own in both hard copy and electronic because I don’t ever want to be without a copy of them.
I look forward to new finds in 2020 and revisiting old favourites.